Friday, November 2, 2007

Destination Stress...

I hadn't felt this stress until I got a call from a DJ I had inquired about telling me that another bride wants them for the same day and is having her wedding at one of the locations we are going to look at in 3 weeks. Then I thought of changing the date, moving up the date and having the wedding in MI shortly after I graduate and just get it over with, not caring, caring, to wanting someone to just choosing everything for me so I don't have to care about it. I give props to every bride who plans their own destination wedding - I don't know how you do it so far away alone. I have appointments to meet with planners - but I don't have one yet, dates are filling up and vendors/venues are becoming taken. I need to sit down and really think about this. I hope one of the places we see jumps out at me in FL or we just decide on a different location soon. I do have a photog booked, so I either lose the deposit, or see if she can switch the date. Wow - I need to stop focusing on this so it all falls into place - it's been making me crazy for the past 24 hours! I have nursing school to focus on ... after the UM/MSU game this weekend of course. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woman, trust me I know how you feel! I would do your research and find places that are still available in Florida. There are plenty left, and there still will be in a few weeks, don't worry!