Saturday, February 23, 2008

Adorable Jude London

In this post I want to talk about my adorable soon-to-be nephew Jude London. He was born August 16, 2007. He has the same birthday month as Aaron and the same birthday day of the month as me! Instant connection! :) He's a big boy and such a cutipie - I call him judiepie. I know it's a little much but he's so darn cute. I wish I lived closer to see him more often!

Last week Jude London broke his little femur bone. At first they tried a leg cast, but sometimes in babies it's hard to get the cast to stay in the right place.

The cast wasn't staying on correctly so they had to put a hip spica cast on him. In order to put it on he had to be put under anesthesia. I can imagine this was very scary and worrisome for Amber & Scott as new parents. But all went well and he is home with his new cast on. He still looks adorable in it! :)

Below are some pictures of him over the past months. I know he has wonderful parents who are going to help him learn and grow on his path of life and love him unconditionally. I think I will see him next in June - can't wait! I'm thinking he'd make a handsome ring bearer! :)















No comments: